Sunday, September 7, 2008

A long first week

It has been a long week and it is far from over. The week is ending but my work is still going strong. It's Sunday and we were supposed to have these blogs done by now or a lot sooner but.... I waited until now. I made myself sick from no rest and now have a horrible cold. I have the cover story for YES Weekly due on Wedesday and still have a lot of work to do including calling a man to watch a NASCAR race with him today. I really feel awkward doing it but my other plan feel through leaving me no option. I have the calender to make for them a long with this blog homework, art homework and the stranger assigment which also makes me feel awkward but I think I found someone, I hope! It's funny becasue we talked in class the other day about where we get ideas from and one of the main places was fro mour editor and thats exactly where I found my stranger. The Campus Chronicle's editor happens to be a forgein exchange student. I had searched and searched to find someone off campus and interesting but settled with a student because all my other leads stopped short. And sorry but I am going to have to stop short myself and try to call the guy I need to watch the race with tonight. Hopefully I will be back to sign off for the long day but I can't even think about the end of the day yet, just whats next.

1 comment:

Kiserj05 said...

correction !!!
The Campus Chronicle's editor is roommates with a foreign exchange student who was too shy to be interviewed and the editor took two days of me calling her before telling me this.