Monday, September 15, 2008

Now what?

Another long week begins with another all nighter. Because I missed class last week I did not get the homework assigement but by God's graces I happen to talk to Bryan and he told me what needed to be done. I realized a couple weeks ago that I need to do something. I have too full of a plate. Do fewer things to my best rather than do a bunch of things half assed. But then I want to say NO, my father didn't raise me to be lazy. I need to work harder, thats how he raised me, to be a hard worker. I need to get more organized and work hard. If I died tomorrow how would I be remembered? The kid who came to class late with homework done only half the time, or the kid who quit the Chronicle half way through the semester? No I need to work harder, maybe.....

No comments: